ID Technology's print and apply systems are designed to accommodate two different OEM print engines – SATO and Zebra – depending on your need or preference. Both offer extreme reliability, and feature easy and efficient serviceability or preventative maintenance support through our parts and service department.
SATO's flagship print engines are used by the world's best print and apply systems (like ours). SATO's S84/86-ex print engine is designed for high volume, 24/7 mission critical print & apply labeling operations. Engineered for ease-of-use, without sacrificing advancements in technology, the S84/86-ex provides next generation expertise with uncompromising quality from the world's print engine leaders.
Easy to Use
- Two Color Status LED and LCD
- Best-in-class Print Speed and Throughput
- Simple Standalone Mode Support
- Downloadable/Uploadable Printer Setting, Log, Data, via SD and USB
- Easy Printhead and Roller Replacement
- Convenient Access to Backside
- Tool-less Sensor Cover Replacement/Cleaning
- Multiple Interfaces On-board
- D-SUB 25 pin EXT Interface - NPN/PNP Connection
- Standard Emulations On-board, SZPL, SDPL, SIPL
- Multi-national Language Support
S84-ex RFID Option
- RFID tags are written, read and verified inside the printer prior to printing. In the case of a tag failure, the RFID printers will mark the tag, send a "bad tag" output and advance to the next one, assuring reliability in mission critical applications.
- RFID Supported: UHF (EPC)
The ZE500 series takes an innovative approach to OEM print engines. Leveraging customer research, the design focuses on ease of use, integration and servicing. Built with the customer in mind, the ZE500 is designed to keep mission-critical print-and-apply applications operating with no interruptions (like ours).
For Organizations with Automated Print Needs
- A critical piece of print and apply applications, you need a rugged, reliable printer that will perform with minimal down time in high speed, high throughput environments. Delivering world class efficiency and flexibility, the ZE500 Series is an innovative OEM print engine that is simply to integrate, operate and maintain.
- Simply put: downtime is costly to your operation. The ZE500 mechanical design simplifies and shortens maintenance and consumable replacement time – dramatically reducing downtime in your mission-critical print-and-apply application. The wide-open printhead makes cleaning and replacement simple, and the quick-change modular drive system reduces printer repair time.
Ideal for Even the Harshest Environments
- You need to keep your mission critical print-and-apply applications operating without interruptions, 24/7. The sealed front panel buttons and electronics enclosure are dust resistant for harsh environments. The robust, fan-less construction prevents debris from being drawn into the print engine and the all metal construction ensures optimal long term performance.
Contact an ID Technology Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an ID Technology account manager today to learn how our labeling and coding automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.