With no factory air required, the EasyPrint Compact 53c thermal transfer overprinter prints 53mm wide, 300 dpi logos, text and dynamic and 2D barcodes at up to 750 mm/s. Four ribbon save modes minimize running costs and downtime. A 650 meter ribbon has an effective length of 1625 meters when using the ribbon economy mode, while proven dancer arm technology eliminates ribbon breakage. A ribbon cassette is used for fast ribbon replenishing.
Each EasyPrint thermal transfer overprinter is capable of both intermittent and continuous printing, allowing for integration into both intermittent and continuous packaging lines. An integrated printhead heater allows for printing at high and low temperatures.
This thermal transfer overprinter does not require a dedicated controller, but an optional 5.7" compact touch screen controller is available. The touch screen is hot swappable between many printers or can be networked via an Ethernet connection. An included browser, IE or Firefox browsers can be used to interface with the Compact 53c thermal transfer overprinter.
Included Easydesign software from EasyPrint is used for label creation.
Due to its compact size this printer can be easily installed in existing bracketry. Quick conversion from left hand to right hand or vice versa can be accomplished easily without any additional parts. EasyAlign allows for push button printhead alignment without the use of tools or shims.
- Intermittent and continuous modes in the same unit (software controlled).
- Printing from low to high speeds (10 to 750 mm/s, subject to application).
- 53mm wide 300dpi printhead allows printing of logos, barcodes and text.
- Quick-change ribbon cassette to ensure fast replenishment.
- USB and Ethernet connectivity.
- Integrated printhead heater allows for printing at high and low temperatures.
- Downtime and running costs are minimized by 4 Ribbon save modes.
- All-electric operation, no compressed air required.
- Quick and easy ribbon loading with quick-change cassette.
Easy to Install
- Easy installation into existing bracketry due to compact size.
- EasyAlign allows for push-button printhead alignment without the use of tools or shims.
- Quick conversion from left-hand to right-hand operation or vice versa without any additional parts.
Easy to Use
- Simplified user interface.
- Graphical images of selected design.
- Easy onboard label creation.
- Approved printing ribbons for optimum performance available in 55mm, 34mm and 22mm widths.
- Need to digitalize your operations to keep up with regulatory and customer needs.
- Excessive downtime in packaging operations reduces margins.
- Compact TTO printers from ID Technology provide a platform to digitally manage your product coding.
- Replacing legacy analog printers with modern ID Technology TTO models can help keep your packaging operations running at peak efficiency.
- Older TTO printers are causing maintenance and downtime issues on the packaging lines.
- You want to help control costs by reducing compressed air usage in your plant.
- Compliance issues keeping up with industry coding and barcode mandates.
- ID Technology Compact TTO printers are an ideal replacement for older models on the market. Usually, they can be installed in the same mounting hardware, with the use of a simple adaptor plate.
- The Compact 32D coder is all-electric - no compressed air is needed.
- TTO printers from ID Technology are ideal for printing text, barcodes, and symbols to comply with UDI, DSCSA, and other industry mandates.
Operators & Technicians
- Difficulties in getting good quality training for operators and maintenance teams.
- Excessive time is needed for the cleaning and start-up of many print technologies.
- Problems maintaining acceptable print quality.
- ID Technology service technicians are graduates of the PMMI Certified Trainer program - you can be assured of getting the level of training you need.
- TTO printers use thermal transfer ribbons to create the image on the packaging. No mess and starts up right away.
- Electronic control of all the print parameters ensures consistent print quality.
Contact an ID Technology Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an ID Technology account manager today to learn how our labeling and coding automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.