ClearMark™ by ID Technology is the new generation of smart inkjet printers for many applications. Based on HP's hugely successful Thermal Inkjet (TIJ) technology, ClearMark can print high-quality text, graphics, and barcodes onto just about any primary or secondary packaging material.
Designed to be incredibly easy to install and use, ClearMark is virtually maintenance-free and produces perfect codes every time.
The ClearMark system includes the industrial-grade printhead, a 10-inch color HMI for message design and control as well as mounting hardware. A wide range of inks is available for both porous and non-porous materials.
Compact, robust smart print head.
- Common function buttons directly on the smart head.
- New easy to use 10” HMI.
- PC software design and control.
Optional environmental enclosure for harsh or washdown conditions.
Message creation wizard for easy composition.
Full WYSIWYG drag and drop touchscreen to easily manage message editing.
Unlimited fields for Counters, Time, Date, Barcodes, Logos and Graphics.
Live feedback for count values, prints/cartridge remaining, line speed and production.
Storage: virtually unlimited – defined by SD storage.
True Type fonts.
USB pen drive.
External encoder/photocell input.
I/O - 5 inputs and 1 output.
Optional connection box for up to four printheads.
- Concerned by increasing lack of productivity, caused by maintenance-intensive legacy printers.
- Customer complaints regarding poor or unreadable date codes.
- Using the latest inkjet technology from HP, which is virtually free of maintenance requirements.
- ClearMark™ printers can print in high-resolution, providing excellent print quality, legible date codes, and high barcode grades.
- Excessive cleaning and maintenance needs for legacy inkjet printers.
- Long start-up times, after the packaging line has been stopped for a while.
- Expensive service plans.
- QA issues with poor print quality.
- ClearMark printers use self-contained ink cartridges, which cause zero mess and need little to no maintenance attention. Printer downtime is very rare, compared to traditional printers.
- There is no cleaning, priming, or waiting for the viscosity to settle before the ClearMark printer is ready to print.
- No service plans are needed with ClearMark printers.
- Unlike legacy CIJ printers, ClearMark prints in high-resolution and produces excellent print quality on a wide range of substrates.
Operators & Technicians
- Maintenance intensive inkjet printers.
- Complicated setup procedures.
- The need to flush and clean regularly.
- Both maintenance techs and operators need training to keep the printers running.
- ClearMark virtually ellimatates maintenance downtime - the printhead is part of the ink cartrige, so both are replaced together.
- ClearMark's HMI is quick to learn and easy to operate.
- Flushing and cleaning is a thing of the past. A quick wipe of the printhead on startup is the most that usually needs to be done.
- There is minimal training involved with setting, using and maintaining the ClearMark system.
Contact an ID Technology Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an ID Technology account manager today to learn how our labeling and coding automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.