The all new ClearMark HR is a high-resolution inkjet system that is engineered to deliver simplicity, reliability, flexibility, and a lower total cost of ownership over the life of the system.
Built on many years of experience and using industry-leading print engines, ClearMark HR is designed to be integrated into many production lines, delivering excellent print quality and barcodes.
ClearMark HR prints high-resolution images on porous surfaces in the most challenging of industrial environments. The new print head design allows for an easy swap between the ClearMark2 and ClearMark4 printheads, improving versatility and drastically reducing downtime.
Compact, robust smart print head.
Multiple user interfaces for operation:
- Control with standard industrial HMI.
- Control with Any Windows PC.
- PC software design and control.
ClearMark HR uses industry standard piezo technology, designed for use in even harsh environments.
Message creation wizard for easy composition.
Full WYSIWYG drag and drop touchscreen to easily manage message editing.
Unlimited fields for Counters, Time, Date, Barcodes, Logos and Graphics.
Live feedback for count values, prints/cartridge remaining, line speed and production.
Storage: virtually unlimited – defined by SD storage.
True Type fonts.
Localized wireless connectivity to the controller.
Does not need to connect to your plant WiFi network.
Capable of connecting up to 8 print heads.
- You are always looking for ways to make your business more productive and reduce costs.
- Chargebacks for out of spec barcodes produced by your legacy barcode printers are reducing your margins.
- When it comes to printing on corrugated cases, ClearMark HR is designed to operate for long periods, providing a low cost per print and overall cost of ownership. For many customers, ClearMark HR can reduce or ellimate the need to purchase and manage pre-printed corrugated materials.
- The ClearMach HR system is idea for printing high-quality ITF-14 barcodes onto your corrugated shipping cases, meeting or exceeding the GS1 quality standards.
- Reducing the cost of maintaining (and often replacing) your current case coding printers.
- You are struggling with procuring thermal or thermal-transfer labels to use on your secondary packaging.
- Because of package changes, you have to replace your 2-inch high printers with 4-inch versions.
- You'd like to reduce all the cables, but don't have WiFi in the packaging area.
- ClearMark HR printheads use industry-standard print engines that (unlike many competitors) can be rebuilt when they eventually become worn - this significantly reduces ongoing operating costs. When the time comes, ClearMark HR printheads can be rebuilt to original factory specifications, rather than needing to be discarded.
- ClearMark HR is an excellent alternative to labels for companies needing to print ITF-14 GTIN barcodes to corrugated cases. As well as reducing costs, the barcodes produced by ClearMark HR easily meet the GS1 standards.
- The print module of the ClearMark HR can be removed in a few seconds and a 2-inch printhead can be instantly replaced with a 4-inch version if needed. This feature also saves a lot of time if a printhead needs to be removed for maintenance.
- The ClearMark HR system operates as its own wireless router, making it simple to set up a private WiFi network that can control up to eight printers.
Operators & Technicians
- Complicated cleaning and flushing procedures with some printers add to line downtime.
- Difficult to use HMIs and controllers need extensive training.
- Wires and connectors are known to cause problems, making more work for maintenance teams.
- Training for packaging and printing equipment is often not effective.
- While in use, ClearMark HR periodically self cleans and has a modified vacuum system to reduce dust ingress.
- ClearMark's HMI is quick to learn and easy to operate.
- Using ClearMark HR's local WiFi system keeps cables and connectors to a minimum.
- ID Technology technicians are graduates of the PMMI Certified Trainer Program - you can be assured that operators and maintenance teams will get comprehensive training on your new ClearMark HR equipment.
Contact an ID Technology Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an ID Technology account manager today to learn how our labeling and coding automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.