The ID Technology Model ST1000 is a full featured label applicator with variable speed motor that achieves speeds up to 1,000 inches of label web per minute. Like other ID Technology engineered equipment, the Model ST1000 label applicator has a modular, simple, user friendly design that sets this label applicator above the competition.
A brightly lit, touch-screen display offers a complete and easy user interface. A change in background color from green to orange to red gives quick, highly visible applicator status.
The standard model is a synchronous wipe-on labeler, while a Model ST1000 Tamp Label Applicator is available for applying labels to recessed areas, indexing lines, and variable speed lines. For non-contact labeling, the ST1000 Blow-On Label Applicator is the perfect choice for spot or promotional labels. This model can accommodate most label shapes from .5” x .5” up to 4.5” x 4.5”, without the need for change parts.
All models are constructed of anodized aluminum, providing protection from corrosive environments. With the ambidextrous LH and RH design, added flexibility is obtained and allows for changeover in the field. The simplistic design results in minimal downtime, easy fault diagnosis as well as minimal parts inventory.
- Maintaining profits by controlling costs.
- Concern regarding overall manufacturing efficiency and its effect on your business.
- The ST1000 labeling system is economical to purchase and maintain while providing high-quality labeling for your products.
- Well engineered equipment like the ST1000 can be relied on to run efficiently, helping to improve the OEE of your entire packaging line.
- Difficulty in sourcing packaging and labeling equipment that performs to requirements, at competitive pricing.
- Minimizing downtime on packaging lines.
- A new application needs the opposite hand machine.
- While ST1000 is an entry-level label applicator, it is built to perform reliably and accurately.
- The simplicity of the ST1000 design makes it simple for your operators and for your maintenance team.
- We designed ST1000 to be built from either side of the faceplate, Should you need to change the orientation of the machine, it can be done quite easily.
Operators & Technicians
- Sometimes packaging and labeling equipment can be complicated to operate, needing extensive training.
- Entry-level equipment is often under-engineered, creating extra work for maintenance teams and higher costs of repairs.
- ST1000 was designed to be simple to use. A basic touch screen interface provides all the information needed for the oporators.
- We created the ST1000 to be as easy to maintain as it is to operate.
Contact an ID Technology Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an ID Technology account manager today to learn how our labeling and coding automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.