Our high speed PowerMerge™ family of applicators apply labels, via a vacuum belt of an ID Technology label printer applicator, and adheres them onto a case, tray, or product using a spring-loaded polyurethane roller that travels at the same speed as the product.
With the use of a vacuum belt, the label can be applied at much higher rates than alternative printer applicators. This technique allows the label for the next product to begin printing before or during the time the first label is being applied. Multiple labels can be on vacuum belt at the same time, so printing is achieved all the time, not just some of the time.
This means print speed and label feed is no longer linked to the speed of the product. These features make this approach perfect for high-speed, high-volume label printer applicator applications.
- High speed, high accuracy, print and apply rates much higher than traditional tamp or feed-on-demand printer applicators.
- Reliable operation – high tolerance to low quality labels or older labels with adhesive ooze.
- Labels rolled onto product for consistent and permanent label application and placement.
- Longer print head life and time between print engine maintenance means less maintenance and lower cost of ownership.
- All electric design – no factory air required.
- Safer for operators – no tamp assemblies moving at high speed and easier to load/feed labels.
- Higher print quality and more readable barcodes, especially rotated barcodes.
Contact an ID Technology Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an ID Technology account manager today to learn how our labeling and coding automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.