You depend on your labeling systems to perform, no matter how unkind your packaging environment might be.
ID Technology’s 252E is built to work every day in these tough conditions, printing and applying labels to your cases or pallets.
The machine is built on a study faceplate and is completely encased in a stainless steel enclosure.
The enclosure has large doors to allow for access for label and ribbon replenishment as well as for routine cleaning and maintenance.
In use, the label is applied to your packages through the opening in the cabinet, the rest of the system is safely enclosed. When it is time for washdown, the opening is closed and the 252E is now completely sealed.
The 252E can be supplied with a number of different applicator modules, allowing to be able to handle a range of different applications. It can also be equipped with a heater or air conditioning unit to allow use in hot or cold conditions.
With its innovative technology, the 252E is built to survive the harshest environments. Whether placed in cold temperatures, ambient temperatures, dusty or washdown environments, the Label Printer Applicator with Enclosure Model 252E is ready for success.
- Full stainless steel enclosure.
- Rigidly fixed mounting.
- Choice of applicator modules for labeling one, two, or three sides of a pallet or case.
- Easy access to the front and rear of the machine.
- Centerline Modularity™ design for minimal adjustments and reduced downtime.
- Your choice of OEM print engine from SATO or Zebra.
- Integrated barcode scanning for both linear and 2D barcodes.
- Air conditioning unit for hot or high humidity locations.
- Heater unit for cold conditions.
- Positive air kit for dusty environments, prevents dust entering through the applicator opening.
- Adjustable height mounting
- Productivity (and margins) are affected by unplanned downtime when packaging equipment can't handle your production environment.
- Customers are imposing more complicated rules for pallet labeling
- Constantly increasing costs of maintenance and parts reducing margins.
- The ID Technology 252E print and apply labeler is designed specifically for the cold, damp conditions found in protein packaging plants and can be completely closed for washdown and sanitization.
- The 252E is perfect for changing requirements demands from customers and is able to apply multiple labels per pallet.
- Customers who use ID Technology labels on their 252E equipment qualify for a lifetime limited parts warranty, helping keep your manufacturing costs under control.
- Make sure your packaging equipment survives washdown and sanitation. For your team, bagging (or sometimes moving) equipment takes time and isn't always done correctly, causing more downtime.
- Labeling equipment is sometimes hit by forklifts and damaged.
- Ensuring your barcode labels are always printed correctly, with the right data.
- Get the best training for your maintenance techs and line operators.
- Our 252E print and apply labeler, solves the washdown problem. When production is shut down, simply put the cover over the labeling aperture and the system is ready for washdown.
- Being robustly constructed, and totally enclosed in a stainless-steel enclosure, the 252E is built to be able to the conditions in your palletizing area.
- ID Technology's custom NiceLabel applications can remove human intervention from the label setup process reduce the chance for errors. In addition, barcode cameras can validate that your barcodes are correctly formatted and scannable every time.
- ID Technology service technicians are graduates of the PMMI Certified Trainer program - we provide expert training for your team.
Operators & Technicians
- Packaging equipment is always getting more complicated and often difficult to use/maintain.
- There is always pressure to reduce maintenance costs and downtime.
- Covering or bagging machines for washdown can be difficult and if not done correctly the equipment can be damaged.
- You don't always get the training you need.
- All ID Technology labeling systems are of modular construction, designed to be easy for both maintenance and line operators.
- Using ID Technology labels and taking advantage of the lifetime limited parts warranty helps reduce costs and ID Technology PM service plans can reduce unplanned downtime significantly.
- There is no need to cover or bag the 252E. Simply put the provided cover over the applicator aperture and the mach8ine is ready for washdown.
- Since ID Technology field service techs are all PMMI Certified Trainer program graduates, you can be assured of getting professional, comprehensive training for both operators and maintenance staff.
Contact an ID Technology Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an ID Technology account manager today to learn how our labeling and coding automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.