Handling the data that is printed to your labels and your products is hugely important.
From simple label design software to complete label and printing management systems, ID Technology has the right solution for you.
NiceLabel Designer is a simple to use, but powerful software package - ideal for most labeling needs, such as creating GS1 barcode labels for your secondary pallets and getting the right data sent to your print jobs.
With drivers for just about every type of thermal printer (and an increasing range of other print technologies), NiceLabel Designer is a comprehensive for many labeling jobs.
Download your free trial of NiceLabel to see for yourself.
Custom NiceLabel Apps
If you want to take your labeling to the next level, our custom NiceLabel apps can be an incredibly powerful solution.
ID Technology NiceLabel apps bring so much to your packaging line:
- Connect with your database or ERP system to ensure that accurate and up-to-date data is used for every print job.
- Send print information to all the print devices on your line including:
Print and apply labeling systems.
Stand-alone thermal printers.
Thermal Inkjet (TIJ) printers.
Continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers.
- Populate variable data from your database (recommended) or operator prompt.
- Dramatically reduce the need for human intervention in your printing process.
- Improve efficiency by keeping setup time to a minimum and ensuring all data is sent correctly, every time.
How can ID Technology NiceLabel apps help your packaging operation? Contact us to learn more!
There was a time when companies tended to have a label design for every item and store the files on local computers.
This would cause all kinds of issues ensuring that every label printed was using the most up-to-date file and that the data entered was accurate.
To offset this, using label templates and databases evolved, which reduced both the number of label files and the opportunity for errors.
There were still the problems of maintaining software on multiple workstations and managing the workflow from label design, approval, printing, and revision control.
In modern organizations, a lot of business processes have moved to the cloud - ERP, CRM (Salesforce, anyone), HR processes, are all often found running online.
LabelCloud brings a comprehensive cloud solution to your labeling operations, bringing all the benefits of NiceLabel, combined with the simplicity of setup, label management and printing.
LabelCloud lets you:
- Design labels quickly and efficiently, using familiar NiceLabel Designer.
- Centrally store your label files and make them available to anyone on your team that needs them - regardless of where they might be.
- Integrate your product and ERP data to ensure accuracy.
- Scale your printing and label management regardless of whether have 3 printers or 3,000 printers.
Can LabelCloud help you modernize your labeling operations? Contact us and we'll help you determine what is best for your business.
BarTender from Seagull Scientific is a full-featured label design and printing software package that is ideal for producing and printing a wide range of labels, including labels for GS1, Department of Defense and FDA compliance.
Our ID Technology team has a long history of installing and supporting BarTender for our customers and we'll be happy to help you with this label software package.
The Tekynx software lineup includes well-known products, LabelMatrix, LabelView and CodeSoft.
All of our thermal printing products are compatible with Teklynx software and we have a lot of experience with these solutions.
Contact an ID Technology Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an ID Technology account manager today to learn how our labeling and coding automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.