ID Technology has the availability of the F-Series Fiber laser, available in power outputs ranging from 10 to 100Watts. The combination of YAG technology with fiber optics has produced a smaller, more versatile, easy to operate, and longer-lasting system that delivers ultra-fast precision marking at lower operating costs.
A family of powerful and reliable industrial fiber lasers.
F DUO lasers are designed for high-speed online integration and for use in standalone workstations.
They are ideal for demanding metal marking applications but are also effective with other materials such as plastics and composite materials.
F DUO lasers are long-life, low-maintenance lasers with a very low cost of ownership.
The F DUO pulsed fiber laser product range has been extended to include MOPA lasers.
F-Series lasers are used for both packaging and industrial marking applications.
With power outputs of up to 100Watts and a wide range of lens options, the F-Series is a versatile tool.
For high precision marking MOPA technology allows the shape and duration of the waveform to be controlled and selected by the user in order to optimize the conditions for high precision marking and micro-machining applications.
2D marks can be mapped to regular 3D geometries such as cylinders, spheres and cones. Additionally irregular geometries can be loaded as 3D CAD
files into Marca software enabling 2D marks to be mapped to irregular 3D surfaces.
The Macsa 3D scan head greatly simplifies the mechanical handling of 3D geometries and can eliminate the need for rotary devices. This can significantly
increase productivity and robotic handling.
Duo by Macsa
Macsa dual-processor lasers allow high precision marks to be produced even with variable data with no loss of performance.
This technology dedicates one processor to data processing and the other to control the laser.
- Building your business's sustainability credentials and reducing the usage of harmful chemicals.
- Concerned about traceability for your company's products and need a reliable solution.
- Ensuring margins are maintained with efficient packaging operations.
- SPA- F laser coders produce excellent print quality on many packaging materials, without the use of harmful chemicals or solvents.
- Macsa SPA-F lasers produce codes that are not only very high quality but are also permanently part of the packaging. Perfect for industries where complete traceability is needed.
- With no downtime for replenishing consumables and very low maintenance needed, SPA lasers help keep your packaging lines running and improve efficiency.
- Dealing with downtime (and the resulting loss of efficiency) caused by maintenance and other issues with legacy printers.
- Keeping control of maintenance time and costs.
- Ensuring printed codes are in compliance with customer and regulatory mandates.
- Need to be able to add high contrast codes to difficult substrates such as metals and certain plastics.
- With zero need to stop for consumables replenishment and only occasional maintenance needed, SPA lasers reduce downtime and improve your OEE.
- Usually, the only maintenance needed for SPA lasers is filter changes and lens cleaning. These can be handled by using an ID Technology PM plan. An extended warranty is also available. The laser source in our Macsa fiber lasers is also designed to operate for much longer than conventional diode-based lasers.
- Data for text and barcodes can be sent to the printer using our Marca software, label control software such as NiceLabel, or directly from your manufacturing database. Managing the data can be automated, reducing the chance of human error.
- The SPA-F coder can often produce high contrast marks with excellent quality on materials that other technologies struggle to achieve.
Operators & Technicians
- Operators have to learn so many different equipment interfaces - a challenge, especially for new employees.
- Many types of product coding equipment are maintenance intensive.
- Coding systems often need operator intervention to replenish consumables such as inks or ribbons.
- Getting the training needed to maintain and operate equipment correctly.
- The new HMI interface for the SPA coders is simple to use,
- SPA laser coders virtually remove the need for maintenance. Cleaning the lens and replacing the air filters periodically is normally all that is required. (your company can also purchase a preventative maintenance plan).
- Since SPA lasers don't use consumables, there is no need to stop your packaging line.
- ID Technology service technicians have all graduated from the PMMI Train the Trainer course. You will always get first-class maintenance and operator training and our local service model means help is always close by.
Contact an ID Technology Account Manager
Ready to improve your production output and operational efficiency? Contact an ID Technology account manager today to learn how our labeling and coding automation solutions will increase your throughput and improve your bottom line.