Labeling, Coding, and Marking for Beverage Products and Packaging
Today's beverage manufacturing spans a wide variety of sizes and shapes for water, wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, and juices. With competition for customer's attention, set up and requirements are constantly changing – the offering of coupons, incentives to buy, and games.
Production lines must be able to respond quickly to changes in labeling or coding for traceability or regulatory compliance, and marking cartons for supply chain movement. Common challenges include:
- Handle various types, shapes and sizes of products and packaging.
- Efficient production line changes in products, coding locations, date/lot codes, etc.
- Operate equipment in high-speed lines without sacrificing speed.
- Maximum uptime of equipment in lines.
- Multiple labels or codes on a product, case or carton.
- Environmental elements such as condensation, dust, and temperature changes.
ID Technology's range of labeling, marking and coding solutions enables you to achieve safe and reliable identification on a wide range beverage industry environments. Our continued innovation and expertise, as well as an understanding of the important issues manufacturers face, allow us to offer products and solutions to meet your specific needs.
Labeling, Coding, and Marking Solutions
Thermal inkjet (TIJ) and Continuous inkjet (CIJ) solutions for beverage product and package coding:
- Consistently clear coding.
- Print text, graphics and bar codes on a range of substrates.
- Large selection of color inks including Industry and FDA-compliant Food Grade Inks.
- Thermal sensitive color change inks and steam sterilizable inks.
- Code anywhere from cap to bottom of cans, bottles, pouches.
- Excellent ink adhesion, even with condensation
Variable Info Printing
Thermal transfer overprinter (TTO) solutions for printing variable information on beverage products and packaging:
- Sharp, clear images.
- Performs on high speed lines.
- Production speed of intermittent and continuous motion vertical and horizontal form, fill and seal machinery.
Laser solutions for coding your beverage products or packaging:
- Works on various materials including paper, cardboard, glass, and wood.
- No consumables needed - low operating costs.
- High quality codes on high speed production lines.
- High read codes in harsh environments.
- Inline or standalone prime labeling systems.
- High speed application.
- Enclosures and custom made equipment protects labeling in messy and washdown environments.
Labels for Products
High quality prime and secondary labels for beverage products, boxes, trays and shipments:
- Blank-thermal labels for nutrition labels.
- Any shape and for all product surface types.
- Proven performance in water rinses, condensation, or changes in temperature.
High resolution marking on cartons:
- Flexible, high resolution marking on porous or nonporous surfaces.
- Eliminate the need for preprinted cartons with printing on demand.
- Print cartons on demand with up-to-date or industry mandated information.
ID Technology, the labeling, coding and marking specialists, offers a complete line of solutions used in a wide range of industries for primary and secondary packaging identification and information. Our industry experience and team of expert engineers, managers, and technicians combine to ensure your system performs efficiently and effectively in your environment.