Label Printer Applicator with Enclosure
ID Technology engineering has developed a specialized Model 252 Label Printer Applicator for use in harsh environments. With this exclusive design it is no longer necessary to use a separate enclosure to protect the printer applicator, since the enclosure and applicator are one. All machine components and modules are mounted on a unique faceplate and the stainless steel enclosure is wrapped around the faceplate.
The unit can be mounted on a fixed base stand or a U-Arm and mounting post. The U-Arm is mounted on the outside of the enclosure allowing the system to be mounted reels up, reels out, nose up or nose down.
The enclosure is equipped with a removable door for label application operations and both the front and back panels are hinged for easy access to the print engine, operator controls and for media loading.
With its innovative technology, the label Printer Applicator with Enclosure Model 252E is built to survive the harshest environments. Whether placed in cold temperatures, ambient temperatures, dusty or wash down environments, the Label Printer Applicator with Enclosure Model 252E is ready for success.ID Technology Pro Mach, Inc. http://www.idtechnology.com/products/label-printer-applicator-with-enclosure-model-252e/
- Enclosure is 12 gauge Stainless Steel with a Nema 4 rating
- 14" Unwind
- Up to 7"x12" Label
- 12" Tamp or 12" Swing-Tamp
- Cork / Rubber Seals at U-Arm junction
- Optional Stainless Steel U-Arm and Mounting Post
Harsh Environment Label Printer Applicators with Bump and Turn Conveyor
See Additional Label Printer Applicators
- Label Printer Applicator Model 250
- Compact Label Printer Applicator Model 250C
- Corner Wrap Label Printer Applicator Model 252N
- Upgradeable Label Applicator Model 252A
- Linerless Label Printer Applicator Model 250L
- 3 Panel Tamp Label Printer Applicator
- RFID Solutions Model 252R
- High Speed Wipe-On Label Printer Applicator Model 450W
- Label Printer Applicator Model 252