CO2 Laser Coders (Laser Marking Equipment)
The Macsa KIP-Series of CO2 Laser Coders offer a reliable, flexible and easy to use solution for clear, permanent marking on labels, cardboard, PET, glass, wood and more. KIP-Series Laser Coders are able to print up to 4 lines of text, graphics, 2-D and linear bar codes in both dynamic and static applications.
For harsh environments the laser coder components and touch screen controller are enclosed in an airtight casing protecting the laser coder from both dust and water.
Through a combination of extremely fast mirror tracking systems and the most advanced software on the market, Super High Speed models achieve speeds up to 16,000 units per minute. A unique "auto-start" feature allows for start-up without user interface when using simple codes triggered off calendar settings.
Operators can create and edit messages using a hand-held terminal, remote touch screen or remote PC. Several laser coders can be networked together via Ethernet and optional Marca software.
The KIP-Series is made for all production environments, dust and frequent washdowns are no longer a problem. The Macsa KIP-Series is available in 10, 30, 60 and 80 watt power.ID Technology Pro Mach, Inc. http://www.idtechnology.com/products/kip-series-co2-laser-coders-laser-marking-equipment/
- Permanent codes at high speeds
- IP65 rating for harsh environments
- No consumables and low maintenance
- Dot Matrix and Vector Fonts
- Multiple lens options
- PC, handheld or touchscreen interface
- Powerful WYSIWYG software
K1070 Laser Marking Corrugated Cases
See Additional Laser Coders
- Economical Laser Coder (Laser Marking Equipment) iCON & iCONnet Laser
- CO2 Laser Coders (Laser Marking Equipment) Macsa K-Series & S-Series
- YAG Laser Coders (Laser Marking Equipment) Macsa D-Series
- Fiber Laser Coders (Laser Marking Equipment) Macsa F-Series
- Economical YAG and Fiber Laser Coders NANO Lasers
- Laser for Marking, Slitting, Scoring and Perforating HPD Laser Series
- Modular Coding and Marking Laser SPA Laser System