Food and Packaging Labels
The food industry is required to keep track of a lot of information about their products to ensure their products are safe, handled correctly and comply with FDA and other mandated regulations.
Direct thermal and thermal transfer labels are a great choice for your packaging, warehouse, compliance, and shipping needs. They are tested and approved to prevent them from coming off or peeling away to ensure your barcodes remain readable throughout the product’s shelf life.
Labels Specifically for Food Packaging & Shipping Applications:
- Compliance labels for FDA mandates.
- Packaging labels to withstand the elements of food processing/storage (cold/freezer temperatures, moisture, abrasion, wet surfaces) and are safe for applying to food.
- Variable data for lot tracking, grower information, shipping and rotation can be printed at any point in food-processing/storage.
- Shipping and receiving labels.
- Inventory control labels.
- Expiration labels and tracking software.
- RFID smart labels are used to protect the authenticity of your goods and speed processing especially important for meat, dairy and other perishable goods.
ID Technology manufactures many of the labels used by the food industry for cost effective, quality labels with fast turnaround.Request more info about this product