EPI Top & Bottom Labeling System
EPI’s Top & Bottom Labeler, from ID Technology, has the capability to apply labels to the top and/or bottom of packaging neatly and accurately. It features vertical and horizontal adjustments to allow for quick and reliable label placement. The labeler works on nearly all types of packaging, and is ideal for cosmetic, personal healthcare and retail food including, baked goods, produce and confectioneries.
The labeling system is easy to set up and operate, and will integrate to specific packaging systems. Made with corrosion resistant materials, it is durable enough to withstand harsh conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Dependable, Reliable, and Versatile
- Speed Standard Variable up to 1200 IPM (Faster Speeds Available)
- Width up to 24"
- Minimum System Length 4'
- Welded Stainless Steel Frame (Aluminum Optional)
- Standard Lockable Casters
- Constructed Entirely of Non-Corrosive Materials
- Various Options to Suit Your Needs
Label Size: 1"-1" x 5"x12"
Smaller/Larger Size Optional Upon Request
Electrical: 5A @ 120VAC, 60 HZ
Speed: Variable up to 100 FPM
Construction: Exclusively Non-Corrosive Materials
- 16" Label Supplies
- Increased Label Width
- Low Level Label Supply Warning with Auto Shut-Off Feature and Beacon Light
- Higher Label Speed