Economical Laser Coder (Laser Marking Equipment)
iCON & iCONnet Laser
The ID Technology iCON laser has been specifically designed for small character coding applications in packaged goods and industrial products, where it offers users an affordable laser alternative to inkjet. It is reliable and easy to use and because it uses no consumables it has a low cost of ownership. It is clean; it leaves no mess and there are no solvent emissions.
The iCON laser coder is capable of printing up to four lines of text either statically or dynamically and comes complete with integrated touch screen interface, photocell, nose cone protection, stand and mounting bracket. The iCONnet laser coder comes with Ethernet capability and using MarcaLite software can print logos and graphics as well as alphanumerics.
The iCON laser coder is small and compact so that it is easy to install in even the most confined production locations. An optional remote controller is also available.
Built with proven, high performance optics, powerful hardware and advanced, low overhead software, the iCON laser is able to meet the speeds of most production lines.ID Technology Pro Mach, Inc. http://www.idtechnology.com/products/economical-laser-coder-laser-marking-equipment-icon-laser/
- Permanent codes at high speeds
- No consumables and low maintenance
- Small, compact unit
- Integrated touchscreen interface
- Static or dynamic printing
- Dot Matrix and Vector Fonts
- Air cooled
- Powerful WYSIWYG software
iCON Laser on High Speed Line
iCON Laser on Chipboard Cases - Economical Laser Coder
See Additional Laser Coders
- CO2 Laser Coders (Laser Marking Equipment) Macsa K-Series & S-Series
- CO2 Laser Coders (Laser Marking Equipment) Macsa KIP-Series
- YAG Laser Coders (Laser Marking Equipment) Macsa D-Series
- Fiber Laser Coders (Laser Marking Equipment) Macsa F-Series
- Economical YAG and Fiber Laser Coders NANO Lasers
- Laser for Marking, Slitting, Scoring and Perforatting HPD Laser Series