Citronix Industrial CIJ Ink Jet Printers
Continuous inkjet printing is used in some of the most demanding coding and marking applications across industries such as food and beverage, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and health care, electronic components, cable and wire, automotive, construction and other industrial sectors.
The Citronix series of continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers are simple, reliable, and able to print permanent lot codes, date codes, logos, barcodes, and text to any type of substrate including metal, glass, wood, plastic, paper and more.
Our new ci5000 Series printers, built on the success of the proven Citronix design, bring a new level of Simplicity, Reliability, Capability and Value.
One of the greatest enhancements made to the new ciSeries is the large, 1024x600, 24-bit color, 10.1” capacitive touchscreen display. This touchscreen is built for industrial environments with abuse resistant tempered glass that protects against scratches, shatters, and solvents.
Another step forward in design is the introduction of ciEasyServ: a quick, easy, no mess/no fuss, tool free service module. It combines all the serviceable fluid filters into one self-enclosed service module and it can be replaced in < 1 minute. This allows for technician free filter changes and an increased service interval from 6000h to 8000h.
Like previous ciSeries, the ci5000 Series remains a single PCB system, but with higher specifications; RAM from 64Mb to 1Gb, flash from 16Mb to 512Mb and processor from 66Mh to 250Mhz. Key new features include a new quick access online HELP database/Standard on board USB and SD Card ports for fast simple backup/restore functionality/Quick connects for Photocells, encoders and Alarm Beacons. PC Free/ Hassle Free firmware upgrades means you are no longer tied to Ethernet connection.
The New ci5000 Series Industrial Continuous InkJet Printers
- 1024x600, 24-bit color, 10.1” capacitive touchscreen display with abuse resistant tempered glass that protects against scratches, shatters, and solvents.
- Enhanced print quality, with PrecisionPlus drop control.
- ciEasyServ: a quick, easy, no mess/no fuss, tool free service module.
- 8,000 hours (or 18 months) before routine service.
- Fluidics with large ink bottles, large tanks, better viscosity control and integrated manifold.
- SmartFlush Automated printhead flush procedure during shutdown ensures reliable, clean start ups.
- Quick connects for Photocells, encoders and Alarm Beacons.
- Standard on board USB and SD Card ports for fast simple backup/restore functionality.
- Online HELP database.
- Choose models from 1 to 5 lines of print.
- Specialty inks are available for food, security and other industry applications.
- Made in the United States.
The ci5000 Series systems include four models (plus special versions for pigment inks and a micro high speed version) with a variety of configurations to meet local and global needs. Choose models from entry level to high speed, 1-5 lines of text, graphics and barcodes including 2D Datamatrix.
The new ci5650 harsh environment IP65 printer is designed to operate in extreme applications, such as high dust or wash down environments.
All models come with an industry best 30 month warranty, with an option to extend the warranty to five years.
- 1 to 5 lines of text and graphics print
- Character height 3-12mm*
- Font height 5-31 dots*
- ciPrecision Plus for accurate drop placement
- Graphical icon based operating system
- WYSIWYG message editing
- Single board design
- Automatic operating functions
- Host control via Ethernet or RS232/RS485
- Smart Flush for excellent start up printing performance
- Standard 30 Month Warranty, Optional Five Year Extended Warranty
- Made in USA
*depending on ci5000 Series model