3 Panel Tamp Label Printer Applicator
ID Technology has designed a 3-Panel label printer applicator specifically for production lines requiring the application of multiple labels to boxes or pallets at the same point in the production line. This unique label printer applicator allows one machine to do the work of three.
As a pallet or case approaches the printer applicator, a tamp assembly with a label on the tamp pad is extended. Once the tamp assembly is fully extended, the tamp pad rotates towards the approaching pallet and applies the label to the front panel. The tamp assembly then retracts to home position. As the pallet passes by the label printer applicator, the tamp module extends just far enough to apply a label to the side panel. Once the pallet has passed the tamp module, the entire assembly extends again. This time the tamp pad rotates towards the back panel and applies a label. For added flexibility, operators can select label application to one, two or three panels of pallets or cases.
The heavy duty faceplate and industrial tamp assembly with reinforced support and large guide rods make this label printer applicator machinery a perfect fit for demanding environments such as pallet labeling.
- Industrial, Rugged
- Heavy Duty Tamp Assembly
- Apply Label Stopped or On-the-fly
- Color Touch Screen Interface
- User selectable for printing and applying 1-3 panels
Label Printer Applicator with Three Panel Tamp on Pallets - Model 250
See Additional Label Printer Applicators
- Label Printer Applicator Model 250
- Compact Label Printer Applicator Model 250C
- Corner Wrap Label Printer Applicator Model 250N
- Label Printer Applicator with Enclosure Model 250E
- Label Apply Only Module Model 250A
- Linerless Label Printer Applicator Model 250L
- RFID Solutions Model 250R
- High Speed Wipe-On Label Printer Applicator Model 450W
- Label Printer Applicator Model 252